Web Designer (Internship)
Hey there! We're looking for an aspiring web designer, to help us create awesome web designs, banners and creative work for GrowthRocks and our clients.
Depending on what you love to do and your skills, you might be:
- Assisting in the production of high-quality and innovative websites and banners.
- Familiar with producing traditional marketing pieces (ex: logos, sales sheets, posters, etc.).
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques
- Be HubSpot Design Certified.
- Have a strong background in Graphic Design
- Have knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Be open to learning new platforms.
- Have Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills (other Creative Suite programs a plus)
- Implementing the craziest thing we could think together that would drive super-growth!
At GrowthRocks, we work in small groups and each one is responsible for the success of our company and clients. We consider everything to be an experiment, of our management structure to our growth hacking marketing tactics, always keeping in mind our culture and values. We truly believe that without continual growth and progress, such words as achievement and success have no meaning.
We also strive for that great balance of being a team that feels like a family. That means we share feedback regularly, support each other's self-improvement efforts, and take mistakes as opportunities to learn together.
You have an understanding about UI/UX/Web Design and a passion for digital and interactive media. You are able to produce high-quality design work that inspires, work across a wide range of projects, and bring fresh perspective alongside the creative team. Furthermore, you must have experience in at least 2 of the bellow:
- Digital design experience with an understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user interface, technology and user experience.
- Strong prestige brand creative aesthetic.
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into creative output.
- Working knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant web and graphic tools.
- Basic understanding of HTML, capabilities of browsers and other user-centered design constraints within mobile and desktop environments.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across groups.
- Pro-active problem solving abilities.
It is mandatory to have two things:
- Confidence and Willingness
You need to convince us that you are a fast learner and ready to invest in these topics. We'll also invest in you, in such a case.
What We Value
We're looking for people who love using "we" instead of "I" and are strong team players. At GrowthRocks, we admire Buffer's cultural values and always trying to make our company a happy place to work and improve ourselves. Ownership, transparency, open-mindedness and positivity are some of the core values that matter to us.
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at GrowthRocks! In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
Work the hours that make you more happy and productive, keeping in mind the project's timezones and requirements.
- Free books and Kindle
We'll send you and your family free books and Kindles that will help you become a better marketer and person.
- Free Access To GrowthRocks Growth Hacking University
We provide one of the most advanced growth hacking training programs.
- Awesome Colleagues
At GrowthRocks, you don’t just build an aspiring career, you also find your next best friends :)
- Stock Options
Joining GrowthRocks means you are entrusted to own part of the company.
- Free coffee and cookies
We love coffee and cookies!