Performance Marketing Expert
Hey there! We're looking for an aspiring performance marketing expert, to help us with planning and implementing innovative ppc concepts to grow the user base, traffic and engagement for GrowthRocks and our international clients.
Depending on what you love to do and your skills, you might be:
- Creating & optimizing campaigns across the digital landscape Facebook AdWords (Search, Display), Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Continuous A/B testing & ROI optimization
- Implementing programmatic advertising campaigns
- Exploring other digital channels & new media (blog networks, native advertising)
- Collaborating with the content team & providing data insights
- Ad copywriting, testing and campaign optimization
- Setting up and optimizing Google Analytics goals and tracking/conversion pixels
- Extensive reporting & data analysis based on metrics that matter
At GrowthRocks, we work in small groups and each one is responsible for the success of our company and clients. We consider everything to be an experiment, of our management structure to our growth hacking marketing tactics, always keeping in mind our culture and values. We truly believe that without continual growth and progress, such words as achievement and success have no meaning.
We also strive for that great balance of being a team that feels like a family. That means we share feedback regularly, support each other's self-improvement efforts, and take mistakes as opportunities to learn together.
You have a deep understanding and love for paid advertising and the web. Furthermore, you must have experience in at least 2 of the bellow:
- At least 2 years experience in performance marketing.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or other tracking software.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certifications.
- Hands-on experience on marketing automation concepts (tools, scripts, APIs, dynamic/triggered campaigns).
- Experience with affiliate marketing, remarketing/retargeting campaigns, and display advertising.
- Programmatic advertising experience.
It is mandatory to have two things:
- Confidence and Willingness
You need to convince us that you are a fast learner and ready to invest in these topics. We'll also invest in you, in such a case.
What We Value
We're looking for people who love using "we" instead of "I" and are strong team players. At GrowthRocks, we admire Buffer's cultural values and always trying to make our company a happy place to work and improve ourselves. Ownership, transparency, open-mindedness and positivity are some of the core values that matter to us.
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at GrowthRocks! In addition to our unique structure that lets you own your work and choose where to focus, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
Work the hours that make you more happy and productive, keeping in mind the project's timezones and requirements.
- Free books and Kindle
We'll send you and your family free books and Kindles that will help you become a better marketer and person.
- Free Access To GrowthRocks Growth Hacking University
We provide one of the most advanced growth hacking training programs.
- Awesome Colleagues
At GrowthRocks, you don’t just build an aspiring career, you also find your next best friends :)
- Free coffee and cookies
We love coffee and cookies!